Power Windows/Locks

11 hours ago, ghetdjc320 said:

I also have all 96 wiring. There is no relay for the windows. There is a thicker gauge tan wire that needs power from the fuse box and also a ground line. That will run all the window power. There is a connector on the drivers side of the cross-cab harness that is for the door locks relays. You’ll have to make your own simple relay setup. I’ll try to snap some pics of it tomorrow.

Awesome! Ty

Pics of all three parts of the harness. I see the tan power wire that has a red clip on it. That was plugged into power/acc in the bottom portion of the fuse panel IIRC? Where is the ground though? Also have some small green connectors. What are those for? Anyone have a diagram for a 96, lol. 

IMG_2807.jpeg

IMG_2806.jpeg

IMG_2805.jpeg

14 hours ago, Rubikahn said:

Pics of all three parts of the harness. I see the tan power wire that has a red clip on it. That was plugged into power/acc in the bottom portion of the fuse panel IIRC? Where is the ground though? Also have some small green connectors. What are those for? Anyone have a diagram for a 96, lol. 

IMG_2807.jpeg

IMG_2806.jpeg

IMG_2805.jpeg

That’s right, tan wire has a clip for the oem fuse box. There is a black ground wire also heavy gauge in the harness there. Hard to see it with the background though.