Are these Metric Ton?

Raven

Not factory MT's at least. Could be an aftermarket set based on it having a military wrap on the frame side mount. The other end of the second leaf under the main is not tapered which would usually indicate and add-a-leaf, but I have never seen an AAL with a military wrap. May be a bastard pack someone put together. 

Not factory MT's at least. Could be an aftermarket set based on it having a military wrap on the frame side mount. The other end of the second leaf under the main is not tapered which would usually indicate and add-a-leaf, but I have never seen an AAL with a military wrap. May be a bastard pack someone put together. 

More than likely this ^. Comanches are not my specialty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, WahooSteeler said:

^^^ This, plus the Metric Ton package wasn't offered with the shortbeds, only on the longneds.

My vote goes to aftermarket springs.