FS- MJ Maroon interior factory bucket seats in SE Pa.

Andy in Pa

This is for a set (drivers/passengers) of factory bucket seats from an 89 MJ.  Brackets are in good shape, a bit rusty but solid.  Seats need some slight adjustments but are solid.  The fabric needs replaced and the seats need a very good cleaning, but foam is good, and they can easily be used with minor tweaking and seat covers.  Sliders could use some lube, but work fine.

$130 OBO

NO SHIPPING!!  Come pick them up, or I can meet you somewhere within an hour if that helps.

PM me and send me your cell# and I can text you pics.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, mark corbitt said:

Hi, is the better looking of the two  fabric ripped or just dirty? I still have a flip phone but if you would send close-ups of the one in better shape to my email Markcorbitt53@yahoo.com I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Are you coming up from Georgia to pick them up?  Better looking one  has a small rip.  I suggest getting on a computer and taking a closer look at the pics.

Dropped the price to $130.  This is a steal for MJ buckets.  Want them gone, they are in my way.

I don't need the brackets, just the one good seat. If you would consider taking off the bracket and shipping just the better seat I'll give you 125 for it plus shipping. I'll send cash or a personal check and you can ship after you get the cash or the check clears. Mark

On 9/6/2019 at 3:30 PM, mark corbitt said:

I don't need the brackets, just the one good seat. If you would consider taking off the bracket and shipping just the better seat I'll give you 125 for it plus shipping. I'll send cash or a personal check and you can ship after you get the cash or the check clears. Mark

Sorry, I really want to get rid of them as a set.  And I am not able to reasonably ship a whole seat.

I really need the seat, and I don't mind paying for shipping. If you remove the headrests and put them on the seat bottoms  and ship them in individual large boxes I believe that would work, and I could use the material on the bad seat to fix the other, so , if you would do that I will take both. How about I send you $ 300 up front for the seats plus shipping. If its more than that I will send you the rest, if its less you keep the difference$. My zip is 31635 , sincerely, Mark

m

Archived