95-96 Brake Booster MC Reservoir leaks

Two months ago, I installed the 95/96 dual diaphragm brake booster with a brand new reservoir. I noticed this a few days ago between the reservoir and the master cylinder a small amount of brake fluid is leaking and it hasn't dropped below the full line.  What you would you guys think how I should fix it? Tell if I wrong but I guessing I will have to replace the rubber gasket / oring. If that's the case I appreciate if one of you guys can point me towards a replacement one.

8 hours ago, AZJeff said:

Fluid leaking between the MC and the booster means a leaky, defective master cylinder.  Replace it.

No the leak isn't coming from where the master cylinder and booster meets. The leak is coming from where the reservoir and master cylinder meet.  Photo below has arrow showing the source of the leak. Snapchat-478657565.jpg.e118166a4aae2c5285431dc2b8db48aa.jpg

3 hours ago, Blaine.D said:

No the leak isn't coming from where the master cylinder and booster meets. The leak is coming from where the reservoir and master cylinder meet.  Photo below has arrow showing the source of the leak. Snapchat-478657565.jpg.e118166a4aae2c5285431dc2b8db48aa.jpg

My bad.  I misunderstood.  

How clean and smooth is the bore of the MC where the reservoir is inserted?   I ask because if you used new o-rings when you got the new reservoir, the only other possible source of leakage would be a corroded bore....