stock leaf pack pics?

3 regular leafs plus the overload for normal MJs. 4 regular leafs plus the overload for Metric Ton MJs. Chances are that an AAL will look a little different that the others (like the shape at the ends or the finish of the paint) and, while the ends of the regular leafs are spaced fairly evenly apart, an AAL will seem to be shoved in.

Jeep on!

--Pete

Probably a harsh ride as well, typical of short AAL's.

I've got a set of MJ leaf springs for sale, would make a good donor for a full-length AAL. Or if you're ready for SOA I could weld it up for your spring pack without the short AAL.

I forget what size tire you're running. The full-length AAL from a donor pack may not add as much height, you're talking maybe 1.5" or 2" over stock without stiffening the ride.

Probably a harsh ride as well, typical of short AAL's.

I've got a set of MJ leaf springs for sale, would make a good donor for a full-length AAL. Or if you're ready for SOA I could weld it up for your spring pack without the short AAL.

I forget what size tire you're running. The full-length AAL from a donor pack may not add as much height, you're talking maybe 1.5" or 2" over stock without stiffening the ride.

i might take ya up on that...i'll holler at the meeting next week.