33" Mud tires for a 20 inch rim?

JohnQ

So you sold the Rubi to buy this...........? I like Dodge trucks but you already have a truck? What gives? I have a TJ for hardcore offroading and summer cruising. Builiding the MJ for DD duty, some offroading during hunting season and when I go hiking....... Your MJ should cover that, what is the full size dodge for? You just got a house and had a kid..........you must make nice $ to support all that and a new truck. Only car payment I have is my wifes WK, I don't drive expensive rigs myself..... ;) Keep it cheap for my ride. It looks likes a nice truck, just make sure the wife and little one have a nice safe ride of their own. Good luck with the Dodge..... :cheers:

So you sold the Rubi to buy this...........? I like Dodge trucks but you already have a truck? What gives? I have a TJ for hardcore offroading and summer cruising. Builiding the MJ for DD duty, some offroading during hunting season and when I go hiking....... Your MJ should cover that, what is the full size dodge for? You just got a house and had a kid..........you must make nice $ to support all that and a new truck. Only car payment I have is my wifes WK, I don't drive expensive rigs myself..... ;) Keep it cheap for my ride. It looks likes a nice truck, just make sure the wife and little one have a nice safe ride of their own. Good luck with the Dodge..... :cheers:

I needed something I could haul my 2 kiddo's around in with all the darn texas heat. My comanche is factory non-AC. My Rubicon was getting 8 mpg and was a B*tch to get my kids up into with the six inch lift and 35's. The comanche is going to be just a toy. I also have a 2004 4x4 liberty that is the wife to be's daily work car/family car. I miss my Rubicon, but I won't once my comanche is all done. Plus I got a really good deal on the Dodge. I bought it used. It's a 2006 with 13,000 miles on it.

Back to the tires:

I found this truck on cardomain. The guy is running 285/65/20 BFG all terrains with the leveling kit. I like the look and the price is alot cheaper than the mud terrains.