HV/AC plenum box & dash controls PURCHASED

Manche757

"Think" any 1996 and earlier Cherokee XJ will give you the cable controls you want.  The XJ may also be the easiest source for a plenum box that works and fits the space.  Understand there are some slight differences between XJ and MJ units.  But a good XJ unit is better than no MJ unit, right?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2019 at 1:56 AM, Jeepin35 said:

If your still looking for your parts I have everything you need

I found the things listed above but thanks for letting me, and others, know that you have the parts needed to add factory a/c to a MJ that never had a/c.  I dropped the truck off this morning to have it installed. You should list what you have in "for sale" as the parts needed to add factory a/c.  A couple of other things you might want to add to your package: If there was no a/c to begin with, there are two idler pulleys.  The higher one on the passenger side will be removed and replaced by the compressor. The compressor will need a mounting bracket. I do not know if the idler pulley uses the same mounting bracket or not.  I bought the mounting bracket from the same CC member that I got the other parts from. I do not want to get midstream and find out that the holes don't line up.  You might check to see that the blend door moves freely.  Also the rubber tubing that operates the mechanism will be needed.  The wiring harness will be needed also. Someone on CC wisely said he pulled the wires needed and didn't use the whole harness because after a few years in the junkyard, all the wires might not make good connection which would add confusion to the process. Putting in a/c will be happy money to spend if you live where summers are hot and humid. I had a/c replaced on a different MJ last year but since it had a/c in the beginning, the junker parts were not needed.  I used all new a/c parts for everything else.  I also had the heater core replaced while having the dash open.