Heavy Duty Motor Mounts

Trying to find a tougher version of the Drivers side frame motor mount, Somehow mine snapped in half & Took part of the frame with it... Anyone know of any? My Google skills are failing me right now...

https://parts.doverdodgeparts.com/a/Jeep_1995_Cherokee-SE-Sport-Utility-40L-Power-Tech-6-cylinder-MT-4WD/_51507_6400365/ENGINE--TRANS-MOUNTING-INLINE-6-CYLINDER/WB4067.html

#3 on that diagram.

Guess its a bracket out of a 95' cherokee

Still can't find a heavier duty version of it.

1 hour ago, Dzimm said:

Brown Dog makes mounts that are very good quality and they also sell larger brackets with more attachment points.

I saw those, But those look like the motor side mounts.. And I need frame side.

4 hours ago, Smokeyyank said:

So you're saying you snapped the bracket at the unibody that actually attaches to it? 

I don't know of anyone that makes HD frame mounts. Only motor mounts and engine plates. 

Yea, the bracket.

/e

Turns out the frame/unibody isnt really that bad just a slight crack in one spot. Gonna weld it & replace the bracket with a stock one i guess, Since i havent found any heavy duty ones.

Thanks.

15 hours ago, Lee21490 said:

Yea, the bracket.

/e

Turns out the frame/unibody isnt really that bad just a slight crack in one spot. Gonna weld it & replace the bracket with a stock one i guess, Since i havent found any heavy duty ones.

Thanks.

Gotcha, well if you are going to swap in some motor mounts I'd look at Stinkyfab.