Vinyl paint interior.

edit: master thread containing all the info on the different colors: 

Ok, I got a mj few months ago cause my grandfather "wanted" it to use around the farm instead of his full size truck. (he's 79 and can't fit in well enough to shift) when he took me to pick it up he said happy birthday. (I'm 39 lol). Just been playing around with it and trying to chase down some electrical things. today I decided to get some duplacolor vinyl paint and try on a door panel. Never tried it on anything before and was skeptical, well, I was very pleased!  I will now be changing over the rest of it with it. 

IMG_3508.jpeg

IMG_3511.jpeg

IMG_3419.jpeg

On 5/5/2019 at 8:13 PM, kidz429 said:

Ok, I got a mj few months ago cause my grandfather "wanted" it to use around the farm instead of his full size truck. (he's 79 and can't fit in well enough to shift) when he took me to pick it up he said happy birthday. (I'm 39 lol). Just been playing around with it and trying to chase down some electrical things. today I decided to get some duplacolor vinyl paint and try on a door panel. Never tried it on anything before and was skeptical, well, I was very pleased!  I will now be changing over the rest of it with it.

very nice!  what did you do for prep?

scotch pad and hot water with dawn dish soap in it. that's what they said to use to clean it. just scrubbed down good and then first light coat let set for for bout 5 min and then did 2ed good cover and then 3rd about 10 min later just to cover more and make sure. 

• 3 weeks later...