1986 MJ XLS Part Out SW MO/Springfield

jeepdude89

I am currently parting out a 1986 2.8 V6 auto 2WD XLS MJ. It has been in a front end collision, the motor is blown and it sat out in the woods for 15 years with the windshield busted out, so most of the interior is no good, but it still has several good parts including a blue face full gauge cluster, B pillar interior plastic trim pieces and the bench seat is salvageable. It also has several good exterior parts including a factory chrome drivers side taillight, factory rear slider, rear window gasket, chrome tailgate handle and door handles. Please send me a private message if you're interested in anything. I have several other MJ parts from previous part outs as well. I can ship anything anywhere within the US.

Prices:

Drivers side chrome taillight-$200 shipped

Factory rear slider-$250 shipped

Chrome tailgate handle-$125 shipped

Blue face full gauge cluster-$200 shipped

Rear window gasket-$75 shipped

Thank you!

IMG_6415.JPG

IMG_7190.JPG

IMG_8695.JPG

IMG_9085.JPG

This MJ has been parted out of anything usable and went off to the crusher today. I still have several parts left plus lots of other MJ parts from previous part outs, so please send me a message if you're looking for something.

Thank you!

On 5/2/2019 at 5:54 PM, robbie95 said:

have a headliner?

I apologize, but I am currently out of Comanche headliners. I do have a rusted out 89 MJ with a good headliner board that I'll be parting out in a few weeks though.

Archived