Need OBDII Advice

My Chero-manche has the engine/trans and control system from a 2001 XJ in it.  It was running great, and passed it's annual emissions test a few months ago.

Now that the weather is warming up (above 70* here in AZ), it has a weird behavior.  It will start and run, and then while sitting and idling, it will die.  A restart usually requires a couple of tries, and sometimes some throttle to get it going.  Once it restarts, it's fine, usually.

Today it started normally and then died, and now it won't restart.   It doesn't throw any OBD-II codes.

Here is what is new to the engine control system in the past 12 months:   new IAC, new MAP sensor, new TPS (all Mopar).  New spark plugs (Champion OEM).   The fuel pump runs and is less than 2 years old (Bosch OEM type).

I am thinking the issue is some sort of sensor I have not replaced (some of the sensors I found on the machine were not Mopar, and I know that can be an issue for durability on the XJ.)  The FSM doesn't say anything, since Chrysler has a totally separate manual for emissions systems that I don't have, and it interfaaces to their "DRB Scanner", which I don't have.

I am looking for advice from anyone with OBD-II diagnostics.  I am leaning towards the CPS, but I don't want to just throw parts at it.

Follow up to my original post:

I put the new CPS on, and the machine fired right up and stayed running.  I even think the slight irregular idle I was seeing is bone as well.

Thanks for the advice, guys.👍