Only half instrument cluster lights working

I recently did the ground upgrade for my instrument cluster lights. (Followed cruisers instructions of attaching it to the stud. I sanded it all to shiner metal) I didn’t have any lights before and now they are only working on the right side of the cluster. 

Would this mean I’m half way there? :doh:

i moved some bulbs around from one side to the other to see if the bulbs where just bad and no different results. 

I have ground at both 5 and 10. 

To check the ground I put my multi meter on ohms and had 1.0 on both. This is the correct way right? I’m still new to the multimeter.

while I have the instrument cluster off is there anything I should check for back here? All the bulbs seem fine and the strip doesn’t look torn

22 minutes ago, dustyinthedirt said:

To check the ground I put my multi meter on ohms and had 1.0 on both. This is the correct way right?

Should be good here.

Check for voltage (12+) on the following pins: C203_1, C203_4, C203_9 and C203_16. Make sure Headlight Switch is ON and dimmer control is set to the brightest. Page 61 in the manual.

You are reading voltage that drops across the dimmer variable resistor (rheostat). 10.68vdc should be enough to light the lamps. With good voltage and good ground, problem may lie on the printed circuit foil on the back of the cluster. Look for any open circuits there.

12.38 at the battery just to rule that out. Spun the headlight switch a couple times and it only gets up to 11.1 nothing higher. I have the old headlight switch switched it back in and now getting 12.24 on all of them.. nothing seems torn scratched..

in the picture attached it is laying face down not spun so the left side of the picture  is the none working side.

the shift light, emissions and the seat belt light all still work.

image.jpg.b5892cec32a9b47b8695777cbb6211e4.jpg

One thing to notice on the left side is the little spots of black stuff which almost like mold or it could be corrision around most of the bulbs

image.jpg