Rear Shocks: OME N30E??

So I just got an 89 comanche 4.0 SWB 2WD.  Looking to replace all the suspension and get a moderate 2-3" lift. 

First, I read the discontinued n40l ome shock was great for this combo.  I found a ome n30E that has very close open/closed #s, but haven't seen anyone mentioning them at all.  Am I missing something?

N30E is 15.31/25.94

OME N40L (15.6"-25.8")

I've already ordered:

GS military wrap metric ton leafs

The n30e

Light duty ome pn. 60046 shocks

Ome 2930 coil springs

JKS Adjustable coil spacer

Soo... What have I screwed up so far, lol?  New to MJ world, been a sports car guy, a lot of this is pretty new.

Thanks in advance, I'm Sure I'll have a million questions for you guys 👍

Hmm. I recall ending up with 24" between shock mounts when puttting those leafs in, and ended up going with a 17"-28" shock. A 26" shock would be cutting it a bit too close for my tastes.  But every truck sits a bit different.  Gotta measure.  YMMV.

1 hour ago, masimmons25 said:

You may need to add a lift shackle to the rear, I too ordered GS metric ton springs and only got 1 3/4 of lift.

What shocks do you run in the rear?

7 hours ago, masimmons25 said:

You may need to add a lift shackle to the rear, I too ordered GS metric ton springs and only got 1 3/4 of lift.

7 hours ago, masimmons25 said:

Did you get the military wrap, I believe Joe at GS said those get about 1/2" higher.  Kinda custom made for slight lift he phrased it.