1986 MJ LWB Part Out SW MO Springfield

jeepdude89

I am currently parting out an 86 long bed MJ. It has rust and body issues along with a blown motor. It is a 2.8 V6, auto, with the command trac NP207 transfer case. It has factory AC, red interior and a factory rear sliding window. Several parts have been sold already, but please PM me if you’re interested in something and I can let you if it’s available. I have lots of other MJ and XJ parts from other part outs as well. I can ship anything anywhere within the US. Shipping is included in my prices.

Complete loaded header panel-$160

Rear Slider-$250

Taillights-$175

Thank you!

40514F67-46DB-434C-B826-5F59124A61DD.jpeg

6FB7DEE5-47F0-48E9-AEA0-8D4E4A17ED93.jpeg

3681BFC7-76EA-4765-92EF-E31AD707AF9A.jpeg

735D6549-CF16-48A3-87DC-08A949ED293A.jpeg

3 hours ago, SatiricalHen said:

If it has the fog light switch and panel I’d be interested in that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This MJ doesn’t have one, but I do have a fog light and rear defrost switch assembly off an 88 XJ though if you’re interested.

C34D2BA8-6AF7-4177-A410-77A21FB795F1.jpeg

This MJ doesn’t have one, but I do have a fog light and rear defrost switch assembly off an 88 XJ though if you’re interested.
C34D2BA8-6AF7-4177-A410-77A21FB795F1.jpeg.994147195f88669f8c1956bf15c402f9.jpeg

I’ve seen quite a few of those. I’m really trying to get the fog light only switch since I don’t have the rear defrost. Thanks though!

3 hours ago, SatiricalHen said:

I’ve seen quite a few of those. I’m really trying to get the fog light only switch since I don’t have the rear defrost. Thanks though!

You’re welcome! If I come across one I’ll let you know.

9 hours ago, NEO auto said:

Do you have seat belts that work with a bench seat?

Are you needing the female ends that bolt to the transmission hump and go up thru the bench seat or are you needing the male ends that bolt into the B pillars?

55 minutes ago, jeepdude89 said:

Are you needing the female ends that bolt to the transmission hump and go up thru the bench seat or are you needing the male ends that bolt into the B pillars?

I need the passenger female end that bolts to the transmission hump. It has the AMC logo on the release button.

I have already sold those off of this MJ, but I have another 86 MJ at my storage lot with the same AMC style female seat belt ends. I can check on the condition of them and take you some pictures the next time I’m down there.

28 minutes ago, jeepdude89 said:

I have already sold those off of this MJ, but I have another 86 MJ at my storage lot with the same AMC style female seat belt ends. I can check on the condition of them and take you some pictures the next time I’m down there.

That would be great! Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

This MJ has been parted out completely and is headed off to the scrap metal yard. I still have several parts off of it though along with lots of other MJ & XJ parts, so please send me a message if you're looking for something. I might just have it!

Thank you!

Archived