4 Clocks and a headlight delay relay

SatiricalHen

http://gojeep.willyshotrod.com/HowtoDashClock.htm

According to this site, 2 of them are 88-89 based off the wiring, but they both work in my 87 truck with the black plug. One appears to be a 90 (the one that seems to run fast) and then the one with 5 slots is a 91 that I’ll probably rewire if I don’t sell it and put it in my 87 to match the other side better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in one of these clocks.  I currently have a 96' XJ  (Sold my MJ) would one of these have the harness I need?

It looks like the 91' would be good for my case after some googling.  Can i purchase this one?

I'm interested in one of these clocks.  I currently have a 96' XJ  (Sold my MJ) would one of these have the harness I need?

It looks like the 91' would be good for my case after some googling.  Can i purchase this one?

Sent you a PM

I have an 1990 so that would be the one I would be interested in. Could you tell me what you mean by running fast. I really don’t care about that, just that the display Is it in working order. Can you get a picture of it on? Thanks, Rich 

I can try to get a picture of it hooked up. I had it in my truck and all of the segments worked perfect and was fine, but I would set the time and it would seem to be a little farther off every time I got in my truck, but I don’t know if it was just because of my truck or what.

Archived