Outdoor cover for MJ

I don't currently have a garage for my MJ and I want to protect it. I purchased a Budge (Empire) cover and although it fits nicely, it is otherwise a piece of junk. It doesn't keep dirt and water out and it also deteriorated very quickly. I have looked at the Coverking website, but they are from $300 to $525. I'll pay that if I have to, as long as the quality is there. Anyone have any other suggestions or experiences? Thanks.

That's pretty cool, but I only have a single parking space. When I hear people talk about having room for 10+ vehicles I get a bit envious. Someday!

If you get it Nick get a motion sensor light out front. Most have a cable that runs door to door under the car. They have a tendency to disappear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Pete... Jeeppapa has a carport similar to the one from Harbor Freight but bigger and its perfect. I really like it. Not much to work with as for sq. footage. at my place, but it's the only parking space that has room to work near the engine, so I am thankful for that. :holdwrench: 

MJ Parking.jpg

Was extremely lucky.  Did some looking around and measuring and my lifted MJ with a Liberty KJ lightbar on top fit under a Subaru Forrester factory cover very very nicely. It seemed pretty top of the line and I purchased it off eBay for I think around $50 shipped. The prior owner sold their car and did not need any longer. Even came with the original draw-string storage bag. Used it for over a year,  have taken care of it and it looks to go another year or two easily.  

Thanks. I'll see if I can find one because that is a great price. Do you happen to know what year Forrester it was? I think the dimensions of the Forrester have changed a bit over time where the older models were boxy and the newer more curved like newer SUV's. Also, did you punch a hole for the antenna? That is always the hardest part of getting a cover on and off for me.

Thinking it was for a 2010 model but sorry cannot remember for sure.  There will be some extra material in the bed but unless you buy a truck-specific cover there will be

no way around that.  For the price paid it was worth the slight mis-fitment there IMHO. 

The only information on the cover is the Block-It care tag. 

For the antenna just removed it, did not want to penetrate the cover the antenna location, but pretty sure I thought about it also.