91 (?) MJ for sale Dillsburg PA

https://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/d/91-comanche-4xspeed-120k/6744671761.html

Add says 91, but the pictures say early 87.

How do I know?  It has a 10 slot grill.  I believe those stopped after Renix era.  Also, the COMANCHE emblem on the fenders - all caps.  That was an 86 - early 87 emblem. Additionally, it is a Laredo.  That was only 87 - 89/90 package.

I posted this truck back in the spring? when it was for sale in Charlottesville Va. It's an '87, went and drove it myself, gave serious thought to buying it for parts or fix and flip. Ran well but was rough in many places. Was nearly rust free, but bed was beat up all over. Bed floor had waves in it, bed rails were dented up a lot which you can still see. Was last for sale for $1000, so current seller probably paid close to that. Not sure why they swapped out front end, when I test drove it I shifted in and out of 4wd with no problems and did not hear anything concerning. Big smash on back left of bed is new as is smashed windshield. Funny how current owner put LED headlights in. I do recall it had the D44, mileage was low 100's. Could make a good trail rig IMO.