Replacing ALL Hoses/lines

I bought the Haynes manual, but it's not big on giving out part numbers or measurements

Can anyone help me with some part numbers OR measurement/diameter etc for hoses?

Would prefer molded, but can work with cut a length. Any recommendations are helpful

Examples

Heater core hoses

Intake manifold hoses

Power steering Hoses

windshield sprayer line

rad overflow line

fuel lines

Also

Air box to throttle body hose

Looking to replace any/all hoses for heating/fluids

Any recommendations are helpful if you can think of any I may have missed... want to make sure there is no chance of crud getting into motor/system after I purge and replace everything.

I'm trying to buy parts before I travel to the truck to work on it. It's not exactly near a parts store for me to quickly run and grab a replacement.

2 hours ago, Pete M said:

vacuum line assemblies are available from the parts store.  :L:  

autozone part numbers:  

Front Harness (46003

Rear Harness (46004)

Crankcase Breather (46005)

says on raockauto that those are for 1988+ can you verify?

ummmm, upon further inspection those part numbers are for the 4.0 so ignore them.  :doh:

not much changed from 86 to 88 with the 2.5L, but someone else will have to confirm since I don't own a 2.5 to reference. :(  

2 minutes ago, Pete M said:

ummmm, upon further inspection those part numbers are for the 4.0 so ignore them.  :doh:

not much changed from 86 to 88 with the 2.5L, but someone else will have to confirm since I don't own a 2.5 to reference. :(  

No worries! Appreciate it!

I believe not much has changed from 86-88 for the vacuum lines on the 2.5L. I actually bought one of those hose harness for the 4.0 before but that was to make some causal repairs to my vacuum lines. It’s a great source to have if you need to connect two rubber hose ends together. As far as using that part as a replacement for the 2.5, don't. It won’t work, I don’t think anyone makes such a harness for us 2.5L owners. Odd seeing how the YJ used this engine and TBI set up until 91