FFD radiator

I need to put in a new rad and decided on FFD aluminum two row.  I can't tell from the web site pictures or description if there is provision for stock fan switch sensor in left tank.  Plan on using stock mechanical and aux. electric fan .  Information on this or any other tips or warnings will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.       Mark

Typically the all aluminum aftermarket radiators are cheaply made in China.  Typically.  It's usually the welds that are kind of crappy.  If you can TIG aluminum or know someone that can, then they are a good deal.  I have no experience with that brand, or any other.  Just passing along what I have read online and word of mouth from others.  Take my input for what you paid for it.  :laugh: 

Do you have a link?  

Thanks Don. I have another question you can probably answer . Do factory trans cooler lines fit or do I need to adapt with hose?  I have the factory tow package cooler so do I even need to go through the radiator cooler? It does get below zero here in winter ; perhaps warming trans fluid wouldn't hurt? Any mounting problems or just plug and play? Thanks again .       Mark

18 minutes ago, mark 39 said:

Thanks Don. I have another question you can probably answer . Do factory trans cooler lines fit or do I need to adapt with hose?  I have the factory tow package cooler so do I even need to go through the radiator cooler? It does get below zero here in winter ; perhaps warming trans fluid wouldn't hurt? Any mounting problems or just plug and play? Thanks again .       Mark

Yes, the factory tranny cooling line quick-connectors do fit the FFD radiator cooler elbows. The radiator tranny cooler isn't much - it's tiny. I also have the factory towing package cooler and plumbed in a larger aftermarket cooler (Tru-Cool p/n LPD49201) in series with it for the AW4 and abandoned the radiator cooler. The two aux coolers work well keeping the AW4 happy and since there is no more hot tranny fluid running through the radiator, the radiator stays cooler for the engine. 

AuxCooler2.jpg.ea23c3ebc99c203a86246fa493d08838.jpg