Renix OEM heated intake air hose

IronManche87

Hi all. I'm after what I believe is called the heated intake air duct/hose. It's the one that goes from the exhaust manifold to the air box. I've looked all over and can only find the 2" dia. Metal flex ducting and have tried that before on my old cherokee but was a pain in the @$$ to fit over the 2" dia. fittings as one would imagine.. On my comanche though, it has what appears to be a vinyl duct with metal clamps on both ends making installation MUCH easier. I've already tried wrapping it in duct tape and it worked for a while but now the tape has started melting and it's probably best I just replace the hose this time. Was just hoping someone had one laying around they would want to get rid of by chance. Here's a pic of the one in after. Thanks all!818c1d0293d7e5880e4cbb061a33b324.jpg

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, IronManche87 said:

All I was able to find were one for cjs. There was one round type but it didn't say the diameter of the hose.

Not trying to be a smartazz, but do you really need that heated air hose where you live?

Not trying to be a smartazz, but do you really need that heated air hose where you live?
Oddly enough living in CA and aside from smog, yes. While I do need it for smog and that's the main reason, I do live in a relatively cooler climate with occasional mornings in the low 20s in the winter. While it's not winter now, it does like to run pretty rough unless I let it idle for almost 10-15 minutes. Again not my main issue/concern but would be nice. Really only NEED it for smog since they are pretty strict in the land of fires and things overpriced. I know if I have to I can battle the metal ducting, but it sure would be nice to have the lock tabs.

I’ll keep an eye out in yards that I get to. What’s your top dollar with shipping for this? 
Thank you! While obviously I would like to keep the price as low as possible, including shipping I would like to stay around 20 preferably but depending on shipping and condition I'm willing to pay around 30ish. Shipping would be to 93436.

48 minutes ago, IronManche87 said:

Oddly enough living in CA and aside from smog, yes. While I do need it for smog and that's the main reason, I do live in a relatively cooler climate with occasional mornings in the low 20s in the winter. While it's not winter now, it does like to run pretty rough unless I let it idle for almost 10-15 minutes. Again not my main issue/concern but would be nice. Really only NEED it for smog since they are pretty strict in the land of fires and things overpriced. I know if I have to I can battle the metal ducting, but it sure would be nice to have the lock tabs.

:doh:  Completely forgot about Cali's infamous smog testing, was thinking of the weather only. My bad......

I'm after a vinyl (I believe) one. Not the metal flex ducting. Here's a couple more pics. Of I can't find one of these I'll end up using the metal one to at least pass smog but would like a newer one of these.

Hot Air Duct Pn=33003391
062071f9a983da611a7c985421e4538d.jpg5b22331f033d20e3ef93a9d226b16ced.jpg6da0927a45ae52a6bf4d4f2579d50362.jpg5f1f81c4d7265c11769f61570d3c4b59.jpg