Shuts Off when warmed up.

2 hours ago, BcBrunner said:

Update,Dropped mounted bolt in bel housing,  Driled out CPS sensor out, now running at .4 ACV. Still have interment stalling

Try this: http://www.lunghd.com/Downloads_and_Links/CPS-87-90-update.pdf

Note that this TSB is intended for use with a replacement harness that was available from the Jeep factory, so it has a rubber grommet that fits the 1/2-inch hole to seal it against water intrusion. If you're rolling your own harness, before you start drilling take a couple of minutes to figure out how you're going to seal a hole through the firewall (letting the outside inside), and size the hole accordingly.

7 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Had one stall out after installing the New Drilled out CPS, Now has been running for over 3 hours with no interement stalling. Installed new battery , Jeep over heated so turned it off and then found out my jeep has drained it dead.. so seems to have fixed my interment stalling but now 2 problems arise 

• 4 months later...

After installing numerous parts including jeepcables.com ground kit, to camshaft sensors.. etc.. I’m left with one last issue with truck, It has a 20 second cranking before it starts! Have tested fuel pressure , 35 psi while running

Pressure regulator it leaking internally, or an injector is leaking, or the check valve in the pump is bad.

You can pull the injector rail off (with the injectors in it) and key the ignition to run the pump, see if any of them weep.  You can also vice grip the return or feed line to the rail after shutdown to probably determine if it's the pump or the regulator, but use some caution when doing this and only check the pressure is holding via a gauge.