Automatic floor shift cable length

I need one, mine broke due to being overheated near the exhaust. No xjs in nearby Junkyard or that would be my easy way of handling this. I can’t get a straight answer on this, what is the correct length for a floor shift cable for an aw4? 

I don’t want to question you on this one, but are you certain the shift cable going from my interior shifter, out the trans tunnel, and back to the trans is over 7ft long? The available option I keep seeing for this is 57”

You have two cables running from your shifter to the AW4. One is the gearshift cable, (53004561, CABLE, Gearshift Lever, 92") which runs from the shifter out through the left firewall then down to the AW4 shifter pawl, and the interlock cable, (53004560, CABLE, Gearshift Park Lock, 47") that runs out through the tranny tunnel to the AW4 Park lever. Which cable do you need and where does each exit through the firewall on your 90? I can't verify as I have a column shifter. 

Cables.jpg.707e6a3ecbf46cd28557929540111cca.jpg

The park lock cable doesn't go thru the firewall at all. It loops around from the shifter to the steering column. Its purpose is to prevent the ignition from being turned off when the shifter is not in park. This connection is purely between the shifter mechanism on the floor and the steering column.

The floor shifter cable exits the firewall at the base of the transmission tunnel on the driver side. The column shifter cable exits at the top driver side of the firewall.