1989 Comanche For Sale

Patches

For sale 1989 Jeep Comanche , 5 speed , 4WD 4.0 6 cylinder. Interior recently done. It HAD a bench seat , now bucket seats , new headliner , carpet , door panels , new stereo that is sirius xm capable , center console , replaced instrument panel with full gauge package out of a Cherokee . That is why odometer reading is off . Jeep probably has 120,000 miles on it . All gauges work correctly . Wheels , tires , 2" lift done 2 years ago . Light bar on roll bar and on heavy duty front bumper . Bushwacker fender flares . Body is in great condition with only minor surface rust . Driver side floor did have a small rust hole but this was welded closed when interior was done . These jeeps are usually a rust bucket or solid . This is a solid one! It's a paint job away from being a nice jeep . Clutch master cylinder will have to be replaced .Clutch , 5 speed trans and transfer case are fine . Front windshield will need to be replaced . I also have a sliding rear window and extra interior parts that will be included . If interested text me at 570-534-1090 and I can send more pictures. Asking $3300.00

DSC04647.JPG

DSC04648.JPG

9 hours ago, Patches said:
For sale 1989 Jeep Comanche , 5 speed , 4WD 4.0 6 cylinder.

Hey Patches.  I am the guy that texted you last week about selling the rollbar off your truck when I saw your ad on the local Craigslist.  I am still interested, and very close to you.  If you get to a point where you'd part with the rollbar, please text me back on the number I texted you from, or PM me here.  Thanks.

Archived