WTB Factory SWB Rollbar

kryptronic

Want to buy or trade for a SWB factory rollbar for my 92.

Located in York, PA.  Can arrange freight shipping via Greyhound if far away.

If anyone has one, please let me know. 

Can pay via PayPal, or if local, I'm willing to trade a Comanche specific SWB Leer topper in very good shape plus cash on my end, if required.

Hey there club members.  I've received several private messages from members interested in buying the SBW Leer topper that I am looking to trade for a factory SWB rollbar.  I've just replied to those private messages.  There are pics in the build thread for my 92 of the topper for those of you that want to see pics:

I am not willing to sell the topper on it's own at this time.  I am looking to trade somewhere in the Mid-Atlantic arrea with a club member who has a factory SWB rollbar, plus cash on my end, if necessary.  When I obtain a rollbar, if the topper is still available, I will post it for sale here on this site.  Thank you very much for understanding.

NO LONGER SEARCHING:  Thanks to krustyballer16, I've got a factory SWB rollbar on it's way to later this month.  I'm going to offer the topper for sale to the couple of members that PMed about it, and if it doesn't sell to one of them, I'll list it in the For Sale forum.