Sway bar ends

Putting a 4.5" lift on my '89. I got ahead of myself & pulled the end links off the swaybar before remembering the kit has drop brackets to lower the whole assembly.

This turned out to be a good mistake since the links are rusted about halfway through where they bolt to the swaybar. I would rather leave the bar mounted where it is & get some longer endlinks. I don't need disco's since it is 2wd & won't go offroad.

Anybody make what I want or do I have to use the drop brackets?

Putting a 4.5" lift on my '89. I got ahead of myself & pulled the end links off the swaybar before remembering the kit has drop brackets to lower the whole assembly.

This turned out to be a good mistake since the links are rusted about halfway through where they bolt to the swaybar. I would rather leave the bar mounted where it is & get some longer endlinks. I don't need disco's since it is 2wd & won't go offroad.

Anybody make what I want or do I have to use the drop brackets?

If you pick up 1992 or newer Jeep XJ or MJ sway bar links, they are about 1-1/2" longer than the ones you had on your 89. These were long enough for mine w. a 3" lift, and can be had at AutismZone, Advance, or NAPA. If these are not long enough to keep the bar ends from hitting your coil springs, check out Gojeep's page here to lengthen them:

http://gojeep.willyshotrod.com/HowtoSwaybarlinks.htm