stuck swapping in bucket seats

I followed the write up about switching the tracks to put bucket seats on bench seat mounts. My problem is I can't get the bench mounts out of the truck. I tried drilling the rivits out in the truck but the "roller" part will not come off, am I missing anything?? 

Comcanchee buctet seats 007.JPG

Comcanchee buctet seats 008.JPG

Drilling the rivets out will remove the floor brackets from your bench seat assembly. but to remove the brackets from the truck there are (4) 13mm nuts to remove.  I took the brackets off a bench seat this past weekend, and as long as you don't miss any rivets, it is a fairly easy process.

I was able to remove 6 of the bolts holding the brackets to the floor, but I really don't need to remove them. I just need to get the driver and pass side parts that adjust the bench seat off. I will be re-attaching the bucket seat assembly's  to the existing mounts that are in the truck. I'm following a good write up about modifying the mounts to fit bench seat mounts...just need to get those pesky seat adjusters off of the mounts :(  

Writeup or no writeup.............

I've done the swap. I've had the benches out and the buckets out tooooo many times to mention.....................

I cannot imagine doing this swap with the brackets still bolted to the floor.

And.......at some point you'll have to address the brackets/floor anyway. 

Now, now is the best time. 

Any tips on removing the brackets?  The 2 bolts on the back of both came off easy. Front nuts not so, 2 came off, 2 will not budge, using a 13mm socket the pass side wants to strip...hasn't yet, driver's side won't budge at all. Cut them flush and re-drill??? I'm frustrated.