IE 11 issues with site

Got a new PC at work that runs IE 11 and/or Chrome.  In IE, the site won't let me check the "keep me signed in" checkbox when I login (it's there, it just won't let me select it, or the "sign in anonymously box either for that matter).  Also, when I try to reply to a post, there is no text box for me to type anything into.

FWIW, everything works fine using Chrome (that's how I'm typing this post right now LOL), so I know it's an Explorer issue.

I'll keep using Chrome, just wanted to let someone know about the problems.

Thanks,

Jeff

Microsoft usually inexplicably breaks major functionality with each new release of MSIE.  MSIE11 was just updated 42 days ago, and probably included some bugs.  I'd wait for a fix from Microsoft.  If it works on Chrome/FireFox/Opera/Safari or any other standards compliant browser that properly implements the HTML specification, and it doesn't work on MSIE, then it's an MSIE issue.  Thank you for the report.

• 5 months later...

Just an FYI, still an issue for me.  I can log in and read posts via IE but I can't respond to anything.  I have to paste the thread URL into a Chrome browser (and re-log in) to post anything.

FWIW, I'm just about done with IE altogether.  More and more websites don't run correctly with it than do these days.

Jeff