A/C Replacement line

IMG_20180429_134944219.jpg.e8cca6210e9c7ded641399a9a634fc9c.jpgWorking on my factory a/c and detected a leak on the line from the compressor to the condenser. Replace the o ring two times and try tightening it. No luck. I need help finding a new A/C line that goes from the compressor to the condenser. 

Edited by Blaine.D
Photo of line

Indianapolis spring, custom hose and tubes will make about anything here. They are cheap. Turnaround isnt the fastest, they cater to mostly fleet trucks. I think the small offroad guy or jeep guy gets deals cut to them there by the staff since they are fellow enthusiatsts. They have made me complete stainless steel extended flexible brake lines front to rear for my xj for $65. It took the guy 3 weeks, but for that price I could care less. 7 years later that xj 2 weeks ago went to the cruncher. Those brake lines are going on an mj now that I am reviving. The best part is they bend anywhere. The best money I ever spent. Rock Auto should have them too.

13 hours ago, Blaine.D said:

Working on my factory a/c and detected a leak on the line from the compressor to the condenser. Replace the o ring two times and try tightening it. No luck. I need help finding a new A/C line that goes from the compressor to the condenser. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-A-C-Discharge-Hose-Line-HA-111331C-4773306-Cherokee-Comanche/161790116889?epid=194943816&hash=item25ab714419:g:cz8AAOSwX~dWmJgJ&vxp=mtr

s-l1600.jpg