Power steering pump pulley

What kind of puller do I need to get the power steering pulley off? I bought it for so cheap because it was hit with a deer, and one of the many bent things was the power steering pulley. Can someone give me a link or something for the kind of puller I need to get, or a youtube video showing it? I have a regular puller but I'm pretty sure I need some kind of special one for this.

I just usef one from autozone yesterday and it was the best one I rented from somewhere yet. They must have gotten a new kit because last time the quality was not there and it collapsed. The color bolt was big with fine threads and held up to some serious abuse on my 86 that was froze on there. It took me over an hour of heating with a torch and reajusting. I have had a harbor freight one collapse with a third the struggle. I was actually considering buying it. It was $40. This is the best kit I have used so far and I have rented from autozone(multiple times), advance, O'reily, and purchased/returned the harbor freight one. It seems like they have made changes to these over the years at the stores. The quality is becoming more beef since these get a lot of abuse.

Ok, I'll need to go get one soon. My power steering pulley is cracked, and the whole shaft that it slides onto is crooked. Wait, wouldn't that mean that I need a whole new pump if the shaft the pulley is on is bent? I have a parts XJ(95), with a perfectly good one. Right now, I'm trying to figure this out, because I don't want to spend 10 bucks or whatever renting a puller, only to find out that I could have just swapped over the entire pump(or had to).

I'm not sure on a 95 vs. an 89. I just checked my 88 vs my 91 and can say this

Housing(mounting bracket) and pump look the same.

Pulleys look to measure the same but have different part numbers.

Both of my mounting brackets have the same part numbers. However brackets to manifold are different. It looks the same.

In speculation only I thought they changed mid 95 or in 96.

That's the most I can tell you now. Someone will chime in soon though. How did the pullt shaft get bent that bad? I would really investigate many parts if it was. I would check that the belt tensioning is in order along with where it mounts on water pump and intake too. I had a hard time finding brackets for the 91 in good shape. After looking at this I feel like I tried the renix setup and it was different. It has been several years and I have had spare renix so again guessing there must have been a reason why I hunted down the 91 style. Good luck.