I just recently purchased a new Comanche. Elated at the find as it's in great shape with a V8 swapped out apparently by the CEO of Novak I bought it sight unseen. Got her home and was loving on her when noticed that the clearance on left side from tire top to bed wheel well is almost 1.5" less on left side.  I know that the lift is fairly new, but it is add a leaf.  Am I to assume that the originals have lost shape and creating sag? The add a leaf isn't doing  its job? Or could there be something more nefarious that I don't know about.  Crawling underneath the truck shows nothing twerked.  Its a 4" tera flex lift. Order a whole set from Rusty's???

don't buy rustys! Thoroughly check your packs. I have bought to mjs with broken leafs with half that sag and didnt notice it till I spit out half a leaf on the road in front of my house hearing the metal clanging. If the packs good no cracks or shears, bring em to a good spring shop. Price having new bushings pressed if yours are original and rebent. My shop does it here locally Indianapolis Spring and Axle. I found it wasnt much more to buy new packs though. Hell Creek is here offering discounts to members under vendors. You should check out their options. You may have just 1 worn leaf on one side. You can buy just main leafs. I use to think my options were nill, but there are several. I rebuilt a set years back using a mix of mj leafs and added a durrango leaf which worked great. The arch was near identical, it increased payload close to my metric ton mj and gained me an inch or 2. The lift I'm guessing was mostly from worn pack prior though. Making your own is cheap but time consuming with trial and error to get your results.

Don't buy Rusty's for sure!

Check more carefully. I had a fairly low-miles '01 Cherokee that was sagged much as you describe. I decided to fix it and get a touch of lift at the same time by taking another Cherokee leaf pack, cutting the eyes off the main leaves, and using them as AALs. Took the right side apart, set the leaves on the ground, had my new "AAL" in place, and as I was putting the other leaves back I dropped the #3 leaf on the gravel driveway ... and it snapped right in half. It obviously wasn't doing anything in there.

Simple solution in my case -- I scrapped all the original leaves except the original mains, and used the entire leaf packs from the donor springs. Came out perfect.

You may have a broken leaf.

13 hours ago, redhornet122 said:

Crawling underneath the truck shows nothing twerked.  Its a 4" tera flex lift. Order a whole set from Rusty's???

Tera-flex sells a lift kit for an MJ? That's news to me...

Also, you are asking a lot of questions regarding your "new" MJ. W/o pictures of your problem(s), especially since it's not a stock MJ, everyone is just guessing how it's set up.