noob to the club

Jeepinmanch

This is my first post so I guess I better start with a pic of my first Comanche, a 88' chief shortbed with the 4.0L 4x4 and dana 44 rear.>

Sadly though coming down a mountain road some assgoblin was in the middle of the road around a tight corner gawking at something and my manche bounced right off his neons bumper and off the road and over onto its top :cry: jamminz.gif [/img] comanche pioneer

Allow me to rephrase and correct rockhardzj's comment.

Welcome though, Beer's in the fridge, and you might now want to sit on the tan bench in the corner. ;)

What he means is, you might NOT want to sit on the tan bench. And also welcome to the addiction, and our lil corner of the institution, I mean internet.

Allow me to rephrase and correct rockhardzj's comment.
Welcome though, Beer's in the fridge, and you might now want to sit on the tan bench in the corner. ;)

What he means is, you might NOT want to sit on the tan bench. And also welcome to the addiction, and our lil corner of the institution, I mean internet.

I'll drink my meds...er beer to that!.

mmmmmm cherry flavoured today. can't wait til next round...

Actually the chief did hold up very well, I am considering taking the sawzall to the cab and cutting it off. Making a cage on it removing the bed and making a trail buggy. Everyting works on it still. After the towing co. put it in my drive way I started it up and turned it around in my driveway seems to do fine! One tough little truck :bowdown: jamminz.gif

Actually the chief did hold up very well, I am considering taking the sawzall to the cab and cutting it off. Making a cage on it removing the bed and making a trail buggy. Everyting works on it still. After the towing co. put it in my drive way I started it up and turned it around in my driveway seems to do fine! One tough little truck :bowdown: jamminz.gif

I suggest that you straighten out the cab at the very least...there are plenty of us on here who have parts manches with good cabs, so with some nice body work you could replace the dented sections.

the bed didn't look too bad, but them are available too...

so there's a white one and a grey one? according to your pics at least...