2 hours ago, Dzimm said:

For sale?????? I'd love a set for the MJ with the white letters!!! And those brackets for the rears since mine are falling apart. 

Just testing to see if I could upload a pic by scaling it down , which I got to work . I used my iPhone and send an oversized pic to my email at a smaller size and was able to post it on here . It worked but will be a lengthy process.... I seen a set of four  for sale on eBay for $150, I could send you a link if you're interested. 

6 hours ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

Just testing to see if I could upload a pic by scaling it down , which I got to work . I used my iPhone and send an oversized pic to my email at a smaller size and was able to post it on here . It worked but will be a lengthy process.... I seen a set of four  for sale on eBay for $150, I could send you a link if you're interested. 

Dang I was hoping you had all those and wanted to sell some.. I'm not prepared at the moment to drop $$$ on a set so I'm not actively looking, but If the chance falls in my lap, I'll have to pull the trigger on it. Thanks.