Aftermarket fenders - fit and quality?

As the title states, I'm looking for some first hand input on the quality of aftermarket fenders. I've found that that some say they're inferior and fit poorly and/or are manufactured of thinner gauge steel. Others say they fit great with no issues. I'm doing the 97+ swap to my MJ which was involved in a low speed front end collision that crumbled the header panel and fenders. I already have an OEM header panel and driver side fender, just trying to decide on waiting for a reasonably priced OEM one to show up at a nearby junkyard, or purchasing an aftermarket locally for $65. Their part number is #CH1241209 for what its worth. Thanks.

The aftermarket fenders, as far as I know, are all made in China. Need I say more?

I have no experience with the new style. I had to put a pair of front fenders on my '88 MJ Chief. I'm in the rust belt, so I went with new, aftermarket parts. From fifty feet away, they look great. From five feet away, it's clear that they don't fit like OEM. For example, the gap between the fender and the base of the windshield post is too big.

Let me say, that I grew up in a family run body shop and have worked on cars all my life. With that said, there are basically 3 manufactures of aftermarket (A/M) parts. The issues in the collision repair industry is in which part you obtain. The platinum series A/M parts (such as from Keystone (LKQ 250)),  which carry a higher price tag but have a much better fit & quality then say the 3rd A/M manufacturer, which has a lower price and the quality, fit and corrosion resistance is much lower. 

Going beyond all the politics of the auto collision repair industry on why A/M parts should or should not be used, the older the vehicle gets, the more you may be forced to use A/M. There are very good A/M parts available and a little research on which companies are in your local area & the quality of the parts from other users will give you a solid answer.

I just pulled a A/M fender off my Comanche that fit terrible ( it was on the truck when I bought it- the front edge did not match up to the header panel and the top rear did not match up to the windshield post- the gaps were horrendous). I ordered a platinum series new A/M fender that fits like a glove.

Let me say, that I grew up in a family run body shop and have worked on cars all my life. With that said, there are basically 3 manufactures of aftermarket (A/M) parts. The issues in the collision repair industry is in which part you obtain. The platinum series A/M parts (such as from Keystone (LKQ 250)),  which carry a higher price tag but have a much better fit & quality then say the 3rd A/M manufacturer, which has a lower price and the quality, fit and corrosion resistance is much lower.

So how about naming the three makers, and telling us which is #2 and which is #3 so we'll know who to avoid?