Running spacers without rubber insulator

When I install the front axle I'm building I want to try and level out my trucks suspension. Last time I checked a 1.5" spacer would get it about right, probably a little less. But I already have two sets of 1.75" spacers that I got for a good deal and would prefer not to buy more pucks. Could I remove the rubber insulator (it's 5/8"'s right?) And run the pucks without it? That would get it JUST about where I want it, I think, I just don't know if it's safe. Searching has brought up mixed opinions of course. I trust you guy's opinions way more than random people in my search bar.

Yes, you can swap the spacers for the isolators. But how is that going to solve your problem?

You said 1.5" spacers will be a little sort of where you want to be. Why wouldn't 1.75" spacers be right where you want to be? If you take 1.75" and subtract 5/8 (.625) you're going to get 1.125" (1-1/8). Isn't that going in the wrong direction for what you're trying to accomplish?

I think that adding 1.75" spacers would make the front look higher than the rear, which is why I was going to try out running without the isolators. I need to do the measurements again but last time I checked I believe it ended with just under 1.5" raising it to where I liked it.