99 Cherokee 2 Door, Black Unicorn

• 2 weeks later...

I'm beginning to believe the 97-01 2 door XJs are more rare then MJs..

Crank windows too! Score!

Yea me too, although lately I've been seeing them more and more driving around but they're usually 2wd, but I have still yet to find a 97-01 2dr in a junkyard,

And funny you say that, I'm actually thinking about converting them to power if I can get all the parts together, I know most people do the opposite, but I think I would just like the convenience, then again it's just an idea right now and only if I were to find the parts which is not that easy,

I'm beginning to believe the 97-01 2 door XJs are more rare then MJs..

Crank windows too! Score!

Yea me too, although lately I've been seeing them more and more driving around but they're usually 2wd, but I have still yet to find a 97-01 2dr in a junkyard,

And funny you say that, I'm actually thinking about converting them to power if I can get all the parts together, I know most people do the opposite, but I think I would just like the convenience, then again it's just an idea right now and only if I were to find the parts which is not that easy,

I've only seen 3....

2 I picked the rear axles out of and the 3rd I walked passed but should've grabbed the complete doors for spares. In which was half off day I would've take both for under $100...