beaterjeep...

JeepcoMJ

when ya get back, note that I got your 2wd front end for the 88 today. complete with sway bar, control arms, shocks, tierods, trackbar, trackbar mount, brakes, calipers, and ball joints.

we'll just need to clean it, paint it, and install it...looks like the CA bushings are good too, but I'd replace them just in case.

truck it's off of is a 91 or 92 2.5 shortbed with 88,000 original miles on it.

price was sadly $90 i tried to keep it low but the guy wasn't there today so i had to deal with his jerk hispanic dude named alex. srry.

I'm me for more details, i'll post a pic and take more upon request

it's straight as hell though.

basically, we thought i could get it cheaper...i could have if I pulled it but i didn't have the time. so they pulled it and LEFT IT INTACT :nuts: i can't believe they managed to do that, it looks good!

Meh, $90 works for me. I have it in my account and ready to go when you are. Just let me know.

joe, send it when ya'd like, we'll set the date to repair sometime tonight or tomorrow for a few weeks from now if that sounds good.

ya should be able to come here, we can bolt it in, and you should be good to go...about 5 hours of work :D so you could be down here, and leaving all in one day if ya'd want. of course, we're gonna take longer what with shootin the breeze :D