Sales feedback dedicated thread?

coheed

On a few of the other forums I frequent they have a dedicated thread for feedback for sales on the site. I think it could be a good thing here too. Helps people build a rep as a good sellers, and it helps people avoid people who scam and aren't interested in actually helping the community. As far as format goes I think this is basic but covers all the bases needed.

Item:

Date Purchased:

Date Received:

Comments:

the mods and I have been in discussions about this off and on.  So far our concerns about the drawbacks have outweighed the possible benefits.  in a perfect world feedback would be great, but in the real world the mods and I would have to deal with any negative feedback and the truthfulness of it all.  I've had to endure plenty of headaches from the classifieds already and am not looking to take on more at this time.  we've had problems with members who were new, we've had problems with members who were much more established.  the vast majority of members here are upstanding guys, but everyone should treat it more like craigslist. 

if it helps, members who don't hold up their end of a deal are given a shot to rectify the situation and if they don't, they are toast. 

I hadn't even thought of the aspect of the stuff you guys would have to deal with. Most of the other sites I'm on have a HUGE mod team, so I guess that makes that sort of stuff easier.  I don't think it's a huge deal that we don't have one here, I just know it's an idea that has had decent success (at least from the user end).