Taillights don't work

I don't where to begin. Taillights won't come on when the headlight switch is activated and the left side turn signal, brake, and hazards don't work as well. What is the issue? I hate wiring so please make it as easy as possible to understand. Thanks

The taillights not turning on with the headlights was. I also read another forum and the PO did jerry-rigged a trailer wiring harness in there.

Check the connections where he added the trailer harness.

My trucks PO Did the same thing.. And the splicers he used got filled with water & shorted themselves out.

I don't where to begin. Taillights won't come on when the headlight switch is activated and the left side turn signal, brake, and hazards don't work as well. What is the issue? I hate wiring so please make it as easy as possible to understand. Thanks

All the ground wires for rear lighting circuits and the fuel pump connect to ground via a single sheet metal screw behind the left tail lamp. Pull the tail lamp and check for a clean solid ground before anything else.

UPDATE: I rewired the taillights and got rid of the trailer light harness from the PO :shake: , and got rid the of the plug in underneath the jeep and spliced everything together. Everything works fine now. Thanks for the help and I hope I can help somebody out. Don't trust the PO is all I got to say. :nuts: