1984 Dodge Caravan

I found the text of the post but couldn't find pictures. It reads like it was written by a high schooler but it could just be the excitement of owning such an awesome van. Ad text below: 

If you don't like attention and you don't want to be surrounded by admirers every time you stop somewhere...then please hit the back button and read no further. If your wife (or husband...don't want to be sexist) tells you she is tired of cramming the kids and the groceries in the Civic then this is the vehicle for you. If your friends all have Cookie Cutter YJ'S and 4 Runners and you want to show up and be the BOSS...this is your van. If you want to see countless double takes and an endless stream of thumbs up and waves in your direction...this is your chariot! This beast started life as a humble 1984 Dodge Caravan...the first production year of one of the most popular vehicles of all time. Lee Iacocca had a vision for the future but he never saw this! The running gear is a 1976 full size Jeep Cherokee Chief powered by a 1992 Chevrolet 4.3 liter V6 mated to a built 700R4 automatic transmission with a B&M shift kit. Rear end is a 12 bolt Chevy with 4:56 gears out of a 1978 pickup with a no spin Detroit Locker. Transfer case is a NP241 with SYE kit. Front axle is a Dana 44 from the Cherokee. If you need to fix your friends Bronco or you have to let down some tire pressure while you're out on the trail this thing has an on-board belt-driven York air compressor under the hood. This was not built over a weekend and a case of Bud...this was done right! I have a file with build information on it. The van was built by a retired engineer from ORNL. You will not believe the quality until you see it for yourself. Everything works on this thing including the map lights and the little light under the hood. It no longer has air-conditioning because the air compressor sits where the A/C compressor used to be. Doesn't matter much because you'd have to constantly roll the windows down for all the people yelling "Hey, what the heck is that!?" Interior is fantastic! No cracks in the dash. No sags in the headliner. Back seat feels better than the sofa in my living room. AM/FM/CD sounds awesome. Dash was done right with a full set of gauges and a digital tach. Box in the back houses the spare and the remote mounted battery. You could remove this and put a third row seat back in it if you have too many friends that demand to ride with you everywhere you go. The previous owner had a roof rack with the spare and KC lights on it and this made it look even more beastly (if that's even possible). Tires are 32" BFGoodrich Mud Terrains in great shape. Pictures speak for themselves but you really need to see it to appreciate it. The only negatives are a burn spot on the paint on the hood and the drivers side fender and door need minor work and paint. Not a problem for paint because it's a factory color. No rust and no rips. You won't be able to wipe the grin off your face for a week...it even got a thumbs up endorsement from my grandma! I'm not interested in trades. I'm not going to finance it. Your uncle in Saudi Arabia won't be sending me a check. I love this van but I love my fiancee' more...therefore this awesome piece of automotive history is available for serious buyers. I am a little flexible on the price but my wedding isn't until December so I don't need to give it away. I would rather that you see the van before you make a reasonable offer. Thanks for looking and have a blessed day! (Phone number is Minnesota but I live in Ooltewah.)