JCR steering ?

i am no longer broke as of today .got in 1 of my disability checks , not much but enuf to fix the heepe

any ways i want to get the jcr steering but realy want (need) hi steer . is there a way to make this kit an OTK setup with out riging it or am i sol .

also anybody run the rock krawler setup/ seems ok but they only have the 1 pic

Ok the flipserts from goferit which will have to be welded in and also reamed to spec right . i havent done any measuring and its been a wile since i been under it to look at it but why can't u just ream from the the top with out driln fer the inserts , been is u gota use a 5/8 drill bit fer the reamn

has or does any one run this setup with a long arm suspension ( by the way i got 9in of lift with a zj pitman arm and rustys long arms )

can't just ream from the top, because it's already reamed for the bottom. You'll end up with nothing for the TRE to seat into.

don't forget that if you're going OTK with the steering you should also move your trackbar, needs to have the same angle as the draglink, or bumpsteer will result.

JKS makes a nice bracket.

You'll also have to modify the swaybar link mounts on the axle, might want to ask JCR if they can put a bend in the tube to clear those.

CALL JCR!

they've done it, they can tell you exactly what needs to happen. I've wheeled with them, they will help you as best they can over the phone.

thanks fer the info , ya the track bar will be delt with after the steering goes on and i aint got no sway bar (its a hoot to drive , leans like a mofo in turns) , but i might havem put the bend in it anyhow and yer right JKS does have a nice bracket but why buy what u can make.