M151A2 Info Needed

JOMJ87

So i have found a M151A2 that i can get ahold of real cheap. But here's the deal. I don't have much time to put into another project nor the funds (baby due 1 Sept.) so i am looking to get it and maybe turn right around and see what kind of profit I can make. The info I'm needing is Are there any of you in that kind of jeep scene?? Also how much would one expect from a 1978 M151A2 with F/R independent suspension without a running motor and the body is not in the best shape. The floor boards need replaced and theres a dent on the drivers side. I can try to get some pics soon but I'm going out of town tomm. Thanks for any and all help.

Cole

Weel she found out she was pregnant about a month before i left. When i headed out she was 6 weeks anda few days and now we only have 12 weeks even though she is 7 months (wierd math doctors use they don't count a month so they get 9 total). Anyway the deal is i get it FREE so i think i can make a few dollars on it don't you jamminz.gif :brows: I just want to know how much i should ask for it.

Cole

Well i figured 500 would be good but i didnt want to deal with ebay so i searched and found one for sale with a semi working motor but the body was is just as bad a shape as this one and he wanted $4000 :eek: So i wanted to see if anyone on here had any experience with these or knew how much it SHOULD go for. Just trying to see how high it will go. The more I make the more i get for the MJ and that could mean those Krawlers I have been wanting or maybe a new stronger front axle. Who knows i got alot on my wish list. :D

Cole

Ya i seen him today and asked what he thought and he said that those things were called muts , it is a unibody construction / 4 wheel indipendent / and alota rust would realy pose a problem . he said it aint worth much with out an engine and parts are a PITA to come by.

also they were never sold to the public , the military would cut the bodys in half and people started to gather them up and weld them back to gether . then they got smart and started to cut them in an X and thrown them in a huge pile making it almost impossable to put back to gether , though they are rare he said in rough shape it may not be worth more than a few hundred . but ya never know