Fresh Paint

deziped

It's real easy once you get the hang of it. First you need to host them at another site like Comanche Club Image Hosting. Follow their instructions to upload your pics and then get the picture's internet address. (I usually right-click on the image and select "properties, then copy the address that's listed in there, but the websites might have a different way of doing it.) Then copy that addy and come back to the forums. You can add them into your post by pasting the address, then highlight it, then click on the IMG tag. Then the picture should appear in your post. :-)

Photo after repaint Hope this works

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

put a return space between each one and set it up like these ones above. just copy and paste 1 link, then tripple click the link and click Img above. then click the end of the link and return twice and do the next one. it'll turn out like this below

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

also, to get the correct link you need to right click the FULLSIZE image and then click properties and double click the address part then copy that. not the page address.

The paint used was Nason Ful-Cryl II Metalic. Color is VW code LK2Y which consists of bright alum., maroon, red, gold, black & a bronze pearl. Not suppose to need a clear coat on it but it got some anyway. Have to use a sealer over the old paint and primer to insure an even color. I did the gopher work and my son-law shot the paint. My hands stlill ache from sanding & scuffing.