Hi Guys

XJs4Ever

Just a note to let you know that I am always thinking of you and that I need to aquire another MJ to get me back into the swing of things here.

This forum sure has grown since it was just an idea in Petes noodle a few years ago. I still visit the MJ list every few days to see whats goin on there but now I'm a stranger to everyone there so I basically keep quiet.

Someone was on my website recently and downloaded my Comanche screensaver and get this - they sent me an email saying "you should put that up on a Jeep group!" geez I cracked up. I'm still not sure whether to write back and tell the dude that the screensavers been on our list for years but it never got much interest - but it remains there anyway.

Anyhoo, take it easy and keep those MJ's happy.

Rick in CO

Keeping quiet? You? :hmm: :teehee:

Hey, are you burning the DVD of our trip to Moab from the original tape? My VCR no longer communicates with the TV now that we have the stupid Comcast digital box and the tape was a copy of a copy of a copy anyway. Bottom line, can I get a DVD copy. :D

Sure Pete. My PC needs more RAM and the video could use an upgrade so I can't convert analog to digital in the best quality the program allows but I will make the best disc I can. Its the capture frame rate speed that suffers but I doubt you'll notice. Cool part is, it will be divided into chapters so you can click right to any part of the DVD.