Question for you stroker guys.

40196.jpg

I'm getting ready to order my Harland Sharp roller rockers.

2.5 and 4.0 rockers are non-adjustable yet-

* Harland Sharp original series, pedestal mount, Jeep 4.0L Inline 6, roller rockers are designed to be a replacement for the factory rocker that fits under the stock valve cover. Simply remove the factory rockers and rocker stands and replace with your new Harland Sharp roller rockers.
* These non-adjustable rockers are designed to the factory specs. If you change camshafts or machine the heads, you will have to correct your pushrod length. Always check before installing.
* We recommend always checking for head and valve cover clearance and proper lifter preload.

Rocker mounts on head have not been machined, cam is one step above stock, push rods are stock.

Anything I need to concern myself with here?

Thanks

40196.jpg

I'm getting ready to order my Harland Sharp roller rockers.

2.5 and 4.0 rockers are non-adjustable yet-

* Harland Sharp original series, pedestal mount, Jeep 4.0L Inline 6, roller rockers are designed to be a replacement for the factory rocker that fits under the stock valve cover. Simply remove the factory rockers and rocker stands and replace with your new Harland Sharp roller rockers.

* These non-adjustable rockers are designed to the factory specs. If you change camshafts or machine the heads, you will have to correct your pushrod length. Always check before installing.

* We recommend always checking for head and valve cover clearance and proper lifter preload.

Rocker mounts on head have not been machined, cam is one step above stock, push rods are stock.

Anything I need to concern myself with here?

Thanks

Cam one step above stock means the base circle is smaller than the factory OEM can. Depending on how much difference there is in lift, your push rods may or may not be okay and the lifters may or may not provide enough range to compensate.