Replacment bed sides?

Anyone have a lead or know of a place to score some comanche bed sides or at least patch panels for around the wheel wells?

Rusty's fiberglass baja flares. that's all that is ACTUALLY being made. there has been discussion on it, but there are as far as I have found, no other options.

2 door cherokee quarter panels work nicely...they're the same shape at the top, so if it's just the very top of your flare that's bad, you can replace that and about 3 inches down either side with it.

JC Whitney used to sell MJ quarter panels and patch panels. I don't know if they still have them, but if Whitney had them, someone is making them and they should be available from some of the on-line body parts supply houses.

Cherokee sheet metal won't fit. The distance between the crease and the top of the wheel arch is different. Been there, tried that, did not win a t-shirt. Yeah, I know it looks like the XJ panels will work, but it's a cruel joke played on us by the designers. No matter what part of an XJ panel you try to fit up to the rear of an MJ, it just doesn't quite fit.

JC Whitney used to sell MJ quarter panels and patch panels. I don't know if they still have them, but if Whitney had them, someone is making them and they should be available from some of the on-line body parts supply houses.

Cherokee sheet metal won't fit. The distance between the crease and the top of the wheel arch is different. Been there, tried that, did not win a t-shirt. Yeah, I know it looks like the XJ panels will work, but it's a cruel joke played on us by the designers. No matter what part of an XJ panel you try to fit up to the rear of an MJ, it just doesn't quite fit.

look at 89eliminator's truck. that's what he did and it worked nicely, perfect fit. only the TOP of the 2 DOOR xj rear flare will work. and about 3" down the sides. you have to re-drill holes but it will replace that metal

don't waste your time with the jc whitney junk They where "Universal" bed sides I got one not knowing and they where suppose to be used for the s10 ford ranger j series and comanche. Nedless yo say you might as well buy sheetmetal yourself and bend it because it was useless and They gave me my money back...

don't waste your time with the jc whitney junk They where "Universal" bed sides I got one not knowing and they where suppose to be used for the s10 ford ranger j series and comanche. Nedless yo say you might as well buy sheetmetal yourself and bend it because it was useless and They gave me my money back...

WTF?