Interior Panel and Carpet for back of Cab (any color)

CGCWO

I too was looking for the same thing as you. Found a late 80's Dakota Sport in the salvage yard that had that same carpet on the back wall of the cab. Fortunately it was the same cordovan maroon color as my interior. It was held in place by four screws at the top and glued to the cab. It was easy to remove. A little modification and I think it would fit. Just thought this would help if you're unable to find one.

Thanks for the info...I am overdue for a trip to the local pick and pull. Need a few items that I am sure I can find there and save on shipping. Had a couple of lines on the pieces from a couple of different CC members, but couldn't justify paying the outrageous shipping for these large parts.

I have a gray rear cardboard panel.  Make a reasonalble offer - think I paid $14 at the Pic a Part.  Shipping would be extra.  Let me know if you can use it and I will check on shipping..  Think one of these Arts and Craft stores sells and "Art Box" for shipping large prints that may work.  Otherwise it is just cut down a large box to fit and pack with ridgid styrafoam.