Fender Flares

Hey Y'all I'm new to the club! Me and my dad are currently in the process of rebuilding a '88 Comanche and we are having some trouble finding the original oem fender flares. We have looked at the bushwhacker pocket style flares but I like the clean look of the original flares. We've even talked about just leaving them off since its being painted right now. I was curious if any of y'all know where we might could locate some or any opinions on what we should do. Thanks!!!

The front are the same as a cherokee the rears are not. Do you have rears that are ugly? I painted mine with truck bed liner and they look awesome. If you don't have any try the classified section on here place a wanted ad.

If you are looking for a less expensive or junk-yard type of option then 4 rear TJ fender flares work. They are wider and will stick out further from the body. They can also be used to cover larger openings if you need to cut out rust... which is why I have them on there. I don't have $50 in the four of them. Once I had them positioned I trimmed them to match the nearest body line.

Image Not Found