HELP!!!

hey guys new here, but i need someones help i have an 88 mj had never given me trouble back when i drove it daily i let it sit for about two years about a month ago tried to get her started agin and i worked i drove around the block then came home parked it turned it off came out about five min later tried agin didn't start haven't been able to start it since its getting no current it crankes but it dosent spark can't  hear the fuel pump ither already changed knock sensor, crack shaft position sensor, the coil new battery getting really upset any help would be great thanks 

clean grounds. check cps again if you bough at az or advance ive had them bad out of the box. check all fuses. only other thing to check is the starter relay. its the small rectangle with a few wires going to it near the battery not on the starter lol sr123 is the part number from standard motor products. 

Check all wires for rodent damage.
One common corrosion issue is the fuel pump ballast resistor, a white ceramic part under the hood, on the driver's fender with two wires going to it. Connecting the wires to bypass the resistor won't hurt anything, but makes the pump louder.