Dually in Houston. $3800 OBO

He's had it for a while, he wanted $1800 for it before, then I guess he took it off the market, threw a paint job on, removed the crooked front bumper, and now wants $3800.... wouldn't be too bad of a price being a dually, I probably wouldn't pay more than $3k, but having a salvage title, not worth it at all,

Yeah, this guy is a dooshbag to deal with on the phone.  Well at least he didn't scrap it.  Looks like he cobbled an '84/'85 XJ front header and grill onto it...... gotta love the improvised 4.0 badge he added....... ugh. 

Still a LOOOONG way from a $3800 truck.  Good gawd.

Part it out now that it's been painted and straightened out?  I say NAY NAY!

He just needs to get more realistic with his price.  If it runs and drives right........ $2800 tops.  

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4642632437.html

Down to $3300, getting closer to that $2800, I'm sure if someone offered that, they would take it. I probably still wouldnt take it for anything more than $2k, and that would only be because of the rarity of the dually conversion kit, I would part it out or take the dually conversion off, in the end, it still has a salvage title and who knows what happened to that truck in its life for it to be claimed salvage