today's catch...

JeepcoMJ

went to the jy today after rehab since it was on the way to my meeting at work and i had 4 hours to kill...

this is the catch....

4 33x12.50 dayton timberline a/t's theyr'e "sold" to someone else (hasn't payed and hasn't been heard from), but if he doesn't call back by friday night, they're mine (cross fingers) for $250. they're in perfect shape with about 90% tread

two mint tail lights, a 96 coolant reservoir, and a 4.0 washer reservoir (going in my 3800 to free up the front left corner and rid me of the 2.8 reservoirs), two stock radio cradles, and a stock jack (for the sport i sold and the 95 xj i sold)

one switch panel (right side) with fog switches, 4.0 dual horns, clock, some wiring connectors that go into the fuse box, and some spare screws and relays

tailgate handle and two command trac 4wd shift indicator bezels

some power lock and window switch panels, and PERFECT manual remote chrome mirros (work correctly too)

4.0 electric fan, wiring, and fan shroud

nice complete grey dash bezel, and my favorite, a intact and functional cruise control servo for my 86 cruise system (will have functioning cruise by end of day tomorrow)

and complete chrome front end! in great shape with no cracks, complete with lights and bumper!

you'll kill me when i tell you this...but i only payed 75 bucks for all this stuff. plus the 250 for the tires if i get them...

good deal :D

Nice score!!

At this rate in a couple weeks you garage will look like mine!!!! :eek: :brows: :roll: :D :D :D

CW

CW, i'm almost certain i've got more manche parts layin around than you :D

Could be, could very well be!!

:cheers: ;) CW

With a deal like that, no wonder why I can't unload this stuff.

http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4359

lol, i thought i was getting ripped off too :P

i'm used to getting things for free from him. but then again, he gets all the jeep carcasses i end up with, which are completely gutted and perfect for scrap...

it adds up when you can do favors :D